Today I looked at my profile in the mirror while checking my hair. Usually, I don't notice much as I'm primping and getting ready for work, but today was one of those days. Like I needed another reason to be cranky all day given that this past weekend, while a lot of fun, was also a lot of stress, and I'm still exhausted from travel.
So, anyway, tired, craving caffeine, and generally ticked off that I had to drag my tired butt to work, I glanced at my profile. There it is plain as day, sagging skin in the chin/neck, a bit jowly to boot.
Helloooooo 41.

I'm sure about 15 of your Facebook friends could offer you a product to help with that :/
ReplyDeleteAnd ahem, I just bought a hella expensive eye cream so I guess I shouldn't poke fun at them.
I know! I get chemical peels every now and then. Probably have to step it up.
DeleteTime to toss the mirror! You look fabulous.
ReplyDeleteThx lady. So do you!
DeleteHe he! Right there with you! Having kids has aged me tremendously.
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy isn't it?
DeleteDid you find a grey hair down there yet? That will just make your year!
ReplyDeleteDude, it already has. Now I'm freaking out about my face. Hahahaha
DeleteThis just made me spit out my drink laughing!
DeleteYou are making me very scared to turn my head in the mirror and see what is there.
ReplyDeleteDon't do it!!!
Delete