Monday, July 20, 2015

#Microblog Mondays - Pretty Pictures

This is all I can muster today. Full on cranky beyotch over here, and X's behavior is getting worse. Four is totally sucking in our world. Even daycare has noticed a shift.


On my 4th of July bike ride in the mountains
Historic site we came across when riding our bikes during camp

Blurryness contributed by my phone. The lense was covered with sweat. :/

The perfectly toasted marshmallow at my niece's birthday party. The key was the tines of the metal skewer were hot and helped to cook it from the inside out. I'm going to remember that trick!


Don't know what #microblogmondays is? Check it out here

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you're facing a tough situation with the little one.

    Pictures are beautiful. The marshmallow looks perfect - I'll have to remember that trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like quite the bike tour.

    Holler if you want to vent about the hardness of it all. I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! I actually think the blurry one is perfect--it adds a really wonderful affect that is perfect for that image.

    I'm jealous of all your long bike rides. It's been ages since I went on a proper bike ride. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures. Sorry to hear four is ferocious instead of fun. Oh, and it just occurred to me that it's been sixteen years since I had my first four year old... excuse me for a moment whilst I turn into a puddle of angst...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. And now I'm craving s'mores.

    Hang in there. 4 yrs is a hard age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never thought about that -- cooking the marshmallows from the inside out. 4 is hard age -- too old to be babied and too young to be a big kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics - especially the toasted marshmallow - I love them. 4 is a big year - growing up is tough on everyone including mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never toasted a marshmallow. I really should try it. Good luck with Four.

    ReplyDelete