Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Yikes! I read this as meaning the big brother looking longingly at little brother was fleeting (like it is at my house right now). I really hope it is nothing more ominous. Thinking of you...
What a precious photo! I wish there were more of those moments here! Lol!
ReplyDeleteIs everything okay? The title seems ominous. I hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you...
ReplyDeleteYou are scaring me... Does fleeting mean you don't have the baby any more?? Please tell me everything is ok...
ReplyDeleteThis doesn't sound good for you. I hope everything is ok. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteSuzanne
I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means...
ReplyDelete:(
Oh I don't understand, hopefully you just mean the visit and not the adoption?
ReplyDeleteYikes! I read this as meaning the big brother looking longingly at little brother was fleeting (like it is at my house right now). I really hope it is nothing more ominous. Thinking of you...
ReplyDelete*hugs*
ReplyDeleteHeart. Breaking.
ReplyDelete