Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Nope. Honestly, I've saved the main blogs I read as favorites and open them a few times a week to check to see if there are new posts. Wish I could build a reader app so I could retire soon.
I'm baffled too!
ReplyDeleteLet me know what you choose - I'm stumped as well.
ReplyDeleteNope. Honestly, I've saved the main blogs I read as favorites and open them a few times a week to check to see if there are new posts. Wish I could build a reader app so I could retire soon.
ReplyDeleteSo, I finally settled on Feedly. But I read there was another that was better. It will import everything too.
ReplyDelete