Monday, March 14, 2011

Perfect Moment Monday - Artiste

S is embracing his inner artiste, something I can only do if it requires music and special shoes.



The "other" arts (read: anything having to do with dexterity) escape me.  I practically failed 4th grade art class.  Curse the shoe still-life!  So, it's pretty perfect that he embraced my vision for the nursery and is executing it. 

Those little black detail lines are a PITA 

 




(Ok, so the top fish is too dark-pink and it's driving me crazy but I'm trying to let it go..trying....it's perfect that he's even painting them, right?)

6 comments:

  1. Are those the fish from Dr. Seuss?!? LOVE!! Your husband's a talented man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a cute ballerina!

    Love what S is doing to the nursery. How exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fish are awesome! If you think there are any flaws (which I can't see at all), think of it as wabi-sabi. You wouldn't want to try to compete with the gods, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a whole photo shoot of Jayden pictures for Dr. Seuss's birthday! They are on my blog 1 or 2 posts ago. I love your nursery idea. Hope to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look of both your blog and your nursery!!

    Oh, and you look so cute as a little ballerina!

    ReplyDelete