BUT. I'm trying out new things lately and an acquaintance of mine is crazy for rodeos, plus it was her birthday. So, a few of us got together, pitched in for her ticket and off we went. It was a decently good time! I preferred barrel racing, and the Wester.naires precision team more than any of the macho events.
Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Perfect Moment Monday - Rodeo
Rodeos are not my thing. Country music, mmmm not so much. Cowboys? Don't see the appeal. The Nati.onal West.ern St.ock Show? Hardly a must-do on my yearly list.
BUT. I'm trying out new things lately and an acquaintance of mine is crazy for rodeos, plus it was her birthday. So, a few of us got together, pitched in for her ticket and off we went. It was a decently good time! I preferred barrel racing, and the Wester.naires precision team more than any of the macho events.
BUT. I'm trying out new things lately and an acquaintance of mine is crazy for rodeos, plus it was her birthday. So, a few of us got together, pitched in for her ticket and off we went. It was a decently good time! I preferred barrel racing, and the Wester.naires precision team more than any of the macho events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteBut ya gotta admit. Wrangler jeans can look realllly gooooood....
ReplyDeleteYay for having an adventure!
Yeah, good point. Some of those bronc/bull riders are pretty yummy to look at.
ReplyDelete