Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
One Way To Deal With Waiting
When we went on the waiting list we I wanted to start getting cute baby things immediately if not sooner. But, I held back. Instead, I decided that we needed to pick up a little something every time we traveled. I also got the bright idea to deck out future-baby in ski-resort wear. I'm missing a couple of ski areas, which will be remedied this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great idea! I can't wait to see a picture with the lobster hat. : )
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteI love these things! SO cute! Can't wait to see them worn!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun, cute stuff you've found!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea. I love it!
ReplyDelete#124 from the list...
ReplyDeleteWe went straight to adoption for similar reasons. One of the nice things about adoption is that you KNOW you will be a mommy eventually. Good luck!
hi from ICLW--love this!! very fun!
ReplyDelete