But I'm home now and there isn't any travel in the near future. Yay!
| Fisherman's Memorial in Gloucester, MA |
| S, my brother and his fiancee staring at a boat. You'd think they never saw one before. |
| Central Park |
| We waited in line for over an hour to see the Statue and Ellis Island. Worth it though! |
| That's me, hanging off a rope on a concrete spillway in MT. |
| The dam in OR. A little one. |
| Coastal Dune recreation area in OR. I drove in just to take some pics and see some waves on my way back to the airport. |
Fantastic pics. I hope you had a great time. :-)
ReplyDeleteHey, completely unrelated but did you see that the waiting families section is down? I know that probably nobody has or will look at that page, but it bothers me that it isn't listing us at the moment! I am struggling with being #12 for 2 months. To top it off my newly married (not even 3 months) brother-in-law just announced they are pregnant - the first baby in the family and we have been trying for YEARS before they even MET!!!! BTW, did you get your heat fixed? Our furnace went out too, we finally got it working a few days ago but we still need a new one soon (before it breaks for good)!
ReplyDelete