Sunday, October 24, 2010

15.75 months and counting....

Holy cow how time flies yet stands still.

S is playing his best plumber/boiler guy and getting the new boiler installed.  If all goes well it should be up and running this week.  I think he's made 10 trips to various big box home improvement stores over the last 2 days.  Keep your fingers crossed that we get heat because we need it!  It's getting cold this week, at least the first part of the week and today our house didn't get over 66 degrees.  brrrr. 

Next up is a little bit remodeling of a bedroom.  For some reason in  1939, they just didn't think that more than one outlet was needed.  Silly people.  Hopefully that project goes quickly and we can start on the nursery.  Ooooh, painting and decorating!

A-Ba.sin opens tomorrow!  Yay ski season!  I'm hoping to ski on Hallow.een this year.  Provided of course that I'm not hung over from partying.  ;-D

The Bron.cos are getting their asses handed to them on a silver platter by the Rai.ders as I write.  ugh.

And what did happen on HIMYM?  I don't watch the show enough to really follow the story lines.

2 comments:

  1. At the end of last season Marshall and Lilly decided it was time for kids (cue the groaning from me). first up this season she's getting disappointed that it hasn't worked yet. Then it comes out that they've only been trying for TWO MONTHS. I'm sure sure there will be a bit more complaining that they've been trying for "so long" and bam. Happy ending in the form of pregnancy. It is tv after all.

    Hope the boiler is up and running. 66? BRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, figures. It's a double edged sword having these issues played out on TV. On one hand, good that some attention is being paid but bad that they always end up getting knocked up. On Priv. Prac. one season they did a story on vulvo.dynia (which I also have). That character was given some drugs and *bam* sex didn't hurt anymore. Huh. I've taken no less than 10 different drugs, physical therapy, and botox (not kidding)trying to get that shit under control and while I'm better I've never gotten back to 100%. That story drove me batty.

    ReplyDelete