Monday, April 19, 2010

Perfect Moment Monday - Early Saturday

The forecast for Saturday was in the 50's with rain.  Not exactly ideal conditions for planting trees which we were scheduled to do as part of Den.ver Digs Trees.  One ideal condition for the morning was that the meeting point with our planting group was conveniently between our house and Sno.oze.  We hardly get to eat at this insanely yummy joint because I refuse to wait an hour for breakfast no matter how good the food is.

At 7:00am on a Saturday there's no wait.

The weather held out and was perfectly pleasant while we planted street trees.





I Capture
Perfect Moments.




4 comments:

  1. Oooh. Sounds like a place I need to check out. But not at 7 am. TY for planting trees that I'm sure I'll enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound perfect! I love a great place for breakfast!

    ~visiting from Perfect Moment Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya on Snooze. Yummy but can't wait in line for breakfast. It's not good for those around me.

    Thanks for planting trees. I did that one year and it was super fun. I saw some volunteers planting in my neighbor's yard which was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Snooze! Even to the point of being willing to wait an hour (this was pre-baby, and helped by availability of mimosa/bloody mary while we waited). Now I will have to check it out at the crack of dawn, although I hope we don't all go and spoil the availability.

    ReplyDelete