Monday, March 22, 2010

Perfect Moment Monday - Crib

First, thanks for all the supportive comments lately.  I still don't know what to do but for now will hang tight and wait for the May update.

Here's the perfect moment:

I have been a nut job regarding the crib selection.  New? Used? Drop-side? Convertible? Sleigh? Modern? Mission?  It's been an ongoing ordeal for the past 2 months.  Last night after going back and forth for an hour I finally made the purchase.  S was pretty amusing during the ordeal, trying to act interested but just wanted to watch basketball.  It was quite similar to choosing flowers for our wedding.

I'm ecstatic I don't have to think about this anymore.





I Capture
Perfect Moments.




8 comments:

  1. Cute! I like it. I haven't even thought about a crib, but I suppose we will need to get one BEFORE we get a child. Seems like I'd be somehow jinxing myself though...

    To answer you question in my blog, I think we will be waiting about a year for a referral and then 3 to 5 months to pick him up, but I think we are going to look into the waiting child program to see if it would shorten the wait time a bit. (We are open to some correctable special needs.) I'm still trying to get a handle on the timeframe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Doesn't it feel good to have that decision behind you?

    Now you have to pick the bedding. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am visiting from Lori's Weebles Wobblog Perfect Moment Monday post.

    I can do the same thing with decisions -- go 'round and 'round. Doesn't it feel better once the decision is made? Congrats!

    Thanks for sharing your Perfect Moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavendar - :p I decided against bedding sets...I've got sheets and a dust ruffle. Done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!! :0) I can't imagine having to choose a crib. I think my head would explode. I inherited mine from 1981. :0)

    ReplyDelete