Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
That looks awesome! One of my favorite adoption moments ever was Joel and I moving a Craigslist changing table out of someone's house. The woman was shocked/horrified I was lifting in my "state". Luckily, I was wearing a bulky coat otherwise I would have been very offended.
Yippeeee....go Craigsli.st!! We are big fans!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful. What a great find.
Awesome piece! It will make a perfect dresser/changing table.
ReplyDeletethat is beautiful, i love it.
ReplyDeleteICLW hugs!
Score! Craigslist Win. Looks wonderful! You're going to make great (and stylish) parents.
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW week!!
THAT is great! Beautiful - just perfect for putting all the stuff in the appropriate drawer.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteSCORE! Awesome find. I love craigslist.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have found your blog, while stopping by for an ICLW visit...
No. 36: the unfair struggle (mfi, speedskating, weight loss)
That looks awesome! One of my favorite adoption moments ever was Joel and I moving a Craigslist changing table out of someone's house. The woman was shocked/horrified I was lifting in my "state". Luckily, I was wearing a bulky coat otherwise I would have been very offended.
ReplyDelete