Monday, January 18, 2010

Perfect Moment Monday - Crackers

We didn't go skiing this weekend because a)  there's no snow darn it! and b) we realized that we need to take steps to get prepared right now.  No more putting it off until Spring.

One of those steps was to make sure the essentials are on the baby registry so that in the event we get a really quick turnaround on placement we have a list to work from instead of wandering around the store lost. 

 When we registered for our wedding S thought it was hilarious that in Tar-get he scanned in Anim.al Crack.ers and they appeared on the list.  His mom obligingly bought them for us.  :)

At the end of the afternoon, thoroughly thrashed by hours of "Do we need a bottle warmer?", "Why the hell can't I figure out a high chair in less than 3 minutes!", and "Which malcontent designer designed this car seat!?!" I saw them near the cash registers...Anim.al Crack.ers.

Love it.



I Capture
Perfect Moments.



7 comments:

  1. love this!! just got caught up on your blog and THE CALL. i'm glad you made it through that and learned some more things along the way. i've been really distracted with heath lately and getting him off the feeding tube but i think of you often and we are really pulling for your child to find you soon!! hugs, peanut and shawntain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the nesting and prepping! That's something I haven't allowed myself to do yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the call...was it the one?

    And I love the animal cracker story!

    Happy ICLW,
    ~nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute. I hope you put the animal crackers on the registry. :-)
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Animal Crackers!!!

    All the best as this journey continues!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you really do need a bottle warmer! ;) I used one with my daughter and now am using one for my son who is 2 weeks old when I supplement him with formula. They are a life saver.

    Another thing for your registry.. Red Bull! LOL
    I saw that on someone's registry that I was buying for once and thought it was hilarious!

    Amber (ICLW)

    ReplyDelete