Friday, November 13, 2009

An.ti-Ado.ption

It seems that several blogs I follow have recently been attacked by people who are against adoption. It's odd that people who are against adoption feel like it's their right and their mission to attack adoptive parents. Why are they so vehement in their attacks toward us?

In my opinion, they don't know where to direct the anger and we are easy targets. We're out here in the blogosphere sharing our innermost fears, hopes, dreams and realities.

I can't go on, I'm way to angry right now.

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I haven't experience it yet but it is really frustrating and strange. I wonder what their suggestion would be as an alternative to adoption? People who don't feel ready to parent should parent? Also, don't they have other things to be doing with their time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. :( why on earth would people do that????? (feel free to send me links... i'd like to give them a piece of my mind!!)

    grrrr.

    i found you through weebles wobblog...

    melissa
    www.anothersinglemombychoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how twisted and cruel. clearly these people are *severely* messed up and just looking for attention. i hope you can avoid all contact with them!

    ReplyDelete