Ah-ha...here's a picture. Hard to capture with a skinny kitchen.

I Capture
Perfect Moments.
Perfect Moments.
Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.

I love it when a project clicks into place.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the pix! Teal is a lovely color.
love it!! :) it's always good when a project is actually done, huh?! :)
ReplyDeleteoh, and i'm an adoptive mommy... love it. :)
melissa
I'm visiting from Weebles Wobblog to check out your Perfect Moment Monday post.
ReplyDeleteWe have done a couple of remodel projects and it is SUCH a relief to have it completed.
Woo-Hoo for having it completed! Perfect!!!
Love the colors!
ReplyDelete