X: "Mom, are you taking care of him (Baby Z)?"
Me: "Yes"
X: "Ok, make sure you burp him one more time!"
X at school, as reported by his teacher: "My daddy and the crying baby are going to pick me up today"
X: "I slept in my bed all night long!" (after waking up in Mommy and Daddy's bed, which he migrates to at about 11:30pm-12:30am every night)
Me: "You can earn back your legos by going to sleep in your bed without a fuss."
X: "Those are Daddy's legos, they aren't my legos"
Everyone we meet: "Do you have a new little brother?"
X: "He cries"
X: "I'm going to eat all my dinner and then I can have a treat!"
(doesn't finish dinner, pesky vegetables)
X: "Now I can have a treat!"
Me: "You need to eat all your broccoli/carrots/blah blah blah first"
X: "Well, I don't like those, they're yucky. Can I have a snack?" (snacks and treats are different. One is sweet, one isn't....)
X: "Daddy we need to go pick up my artwork!"
S: "What is it?"
X: "It's a scribble!" (black dot on a red piece of paper)
This is great. I love that he thinks he slept in his bed all night and that the Legos are "daddy's". Toddlers are great.
ReplyDeleteI love toddlers!!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteDaddy and the crying baby are picking me up? Bahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteWe get the "I stayed in bed all night!" comment from our bed in the morning a lot too.
Awwwwwww, these are adorable! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I need to document more!
ReplyDeleteKid logic is the only logic you need.
ReplyDelete