Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Congratulations to you and your family. I know this can be an emotionally difficult part of the journey - the happy-sad part. I hope you find peace early on and know that this situation, with all its happy-sadness, is meant to be.
Phew, and now for a nervewracking 6 months. It's got to be exciting to finally be on that countdown clock though!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and your family. I know this can be an emotionally difficult part of the journey - the happy-sad part. I hope you find peace early on and know that this situation, with all its happy-sadness, is meant to be.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Congrats to you and the family! Wonderful news!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Looking forward to hearing more about life with X and Z!
ReplyDeleteWOW!
ReplyDeleteFantastic news! Can you breathe out now? Congratulations! Wow!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :)
ReplyDelete