Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
31
Holey moley the math may be on our side!
We moved up the list 6 spots in one month and that brings us to an average of 2.8 spots per month. If they stay busy (and it has definitely picked up over the past 3 months) then we're looking at ....
Starting number 45
Ending number 7 (based on previous experience)
45-7 = 38
38/2.8 = 13.57 months
hmmm....potentially have a baby by the end of the year? I know I shouldn't hold my breath as the past two jumps could be flukes. However, I like this math way better than the math that told me it would be almost 3 years!
In other news, it's supposed to be snow snow all day long around these parts. Wish it was in the mountains, but I suppose we need moisture down here too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for moving up the list! I hope your wait is shorter for you this time. You can have our snow. :-/
ReplyDeleteExciting!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! I hope you get to bring your baby home before Christmas!
ReplyDelete