Thursday, October 11, 2012

Blah.

....and that's why I haven't posted for a little while.  Therapist is wondering about medication.  I'm not exhibiting any characteristics of major depression, but there's a possibility of some mild depression based on a questionnaire.  I already don't have much of a s.e.x drive, so I really want to kill it completely to give my brain a serotonin boost that I may or may not need?

Meanwhile, trying to work through this shit is making me wish I hadn't even started down this road.  Does it always have to get worse before getting better? 


6 comments:

  1. Not always, but that certainly seems to happen a lot. Working through the crap is good, really damn hard, but good in the end. Hoping the good and the "better" surface soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not an easy road to be on but with counseling and family support you should be able to make it to that happiness once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad my family is the problem. At least there's S.

      Delete
    2. Meaning, at least S is there with me. Trying to help me deal with my family.

      Delete
  3. I hope things have gotten a little better since you posted this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the heck - are all my bloggy friends depressed - there's a disturbing trend....

    ReplyDelete