*sigh*
So, a number I never thought we'd reach. I thought we'd get to 10 and have such an amazing profile that someone would see it and say yes! I choose them!
Uh, no. So the update is that the last two matches were from the top of the list. Our profile is going out and ther's still a lot of activity. That's the good news I guess. All I want now is to have placement before we have to renew the homestudy for a second time. Doesn't seem like too much to ask.
So, a number I never thought we'd reach. I thought we'd get to 10 and have such an amazing profile that someone would see it and say yes! I choose them!
Uh, no. So the update is that the last two matches were from the top of the list. Our profile is going out and ther's still a lot of activity. That's the good news I guess. All I want now is to have placement before we have to renew the homestudy for a second time. Doesn't seem like too much to ask.
Wow, you are so close to the top of the list! That is exciting. Hang in there, I think the next steps are in sight.
ReplyDelete::hugs::
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping everything crossed for you. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete