I started my blog as a way to keep in touch with my message board friends from way back when I was using ferti.lity fri.end to try to get pregnant. Since then it's evolved into something more and connecting with the larger ALI community has been awesome.
We are adopting a newborn domestically and our wait has been very long. At first our agency told us 15 months and now we're up to 20+ months with no match. Hence the rants of late in my posts.
I just posted in your post below, but happy ICLW! I think you are more than allowed to rant!
ReplyDeleteStopping over from ICLW from #63 & #153. I'm sorry your wait has been so long. hoping that your baby comes soon. hugs.
ReplyDeleteI can totally sympathize with your feelings of waiting. I know I haven't been waiting as long as you have in the adoption department, but when you add it to the years of TTC it makes it seem even longer and sometimes unbearable. I hope your wait isn't too much longer. I agree with the above comment - you are more than allowed to rant.
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW
So sorry your wait has been this long! I can see why you're infuriated! Hoping you get that phone call very soon! Like tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteICLW 149
The wait is one horrible part of adoption. Hang in there and rant whenever you need to! Any of us who have been there remember those feelings all too well. :( I am hoping your arms will be filled soon with your precious child!
ReplyDeleteICLW #45
Here from ICLW - a mother through adoption - wishing you well on your journey!
ReplyDelete