Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ugh

Despite not being as busy at work, I'm still uber-stressed.  Off to another review in which I have to defend my work.  It gets old after a while.  Seriously, it's like defending a thesis every time we write a report, and we write a lot of reports. 

We bought our ski passes.  S wouldn't hear of getting 4 packs or switching our pass to a cheaper one.  I swear, if it doesn't include Va.il there's just no hope with that boy. Ok, so it is a kick-ass mountain.  I'll give him that.

....into the fire I go

3 comments:

  1. I hope your review goes well! I am sending you peaceful, non-stressy thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky...well, maybe not about having to do another review, but the ski passes! I'm so jealous...after having come back from CCRM, I'm tempted to move out there!

    Good luck on the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an architect and we are not busy, but I am still super-stressed too. I think that in this down economy, all of our clients have gone crazy...driving me nuts.

    ReplyDelete