Friday, April 9, 2010

Looks like Someone Has a Match?! - Not me!

*edited* because I it's been brought to my attention I'm a little bit of a tease...*giggle*


Lane, do you guys have a match?


I stalk the waiting families webpage just waiting to see if anyone I know is off the list (pathetic I know).  I've been super lazy and I should get your contact info from a SW over at the agency.


Anyhoo, do you have good news?  I hope so!

5 comments:

  1. I do the same thing and was wondering the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm not alone in my stalker-ishness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have GOT to stop doing this to people :)

    LOL

    That's like three times now I've thought, YAY!!! Good things for the dam engineer :)

    Then I'm sad for you again...sniff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, I think I'm funny but it does get old...haha, I'll quit, I promise. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we do!! When I had just about lost it with the whole process, all of the sudden we got the call, and we have been home with our beautiful daughter for about a month now. I would love to chat or meet for coffee some time, and hopefully be one more reminder that there is a light at the end of this tunnel!

    ReplyDelete