Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One of These Days I'll Get Used to This

A woman I know is pregnant.  Again.  While I'm not surprised to hear of this development given that they moved to B-F-A last summer I sure didn't expect to find out in this manner.


E-vite

To their baby shower.

fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck.

I'm going to go to book club and drink wine now.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry hon, those announcements never seem to get easy do they...I hope the wine was good & helped to ease the pain a little. BTW, what did your book club read this month? I'm also in a book club...we always have so much fun & typically do the same drink wine & talk (but only very minimally about the actual book:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. It does suck to be on the receiving end of those announcements. The only time that I was "fine" with it was when we were matched.

    Hope you enjoyed your wine and book club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No words, just sending love!!!!

    ReplyDelete