Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Before I get to "The Primal Wound"...
I have to finish what has now become a thorn-in-my-side. I started Bre.aking D.awn over the weekend. I'm over it, yet I am compelled to finish. I wonder if I had read these when they were first becoming popular and didn't have any preconceived notions about the author if I would have enjoyed the books more? Guess I'll never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never heard of it. Hope it's good for you though.
ReplyDeleteI had the flu and blazed through the whole series. I have to say it was a good distraction! I ordered The Primal Wound from the library to give it a go. Thanks for posting the info on your blog.
ReplyDelete