It's been quite the week. Busy at work; freezing house because our heat isn't up and running yet; planning a vacation; getting cleared of blood clots in my leg (yay!); not sure what to do about this stupid calf that keeps getting pissed though (nay!); getting in a minor accident (nay!) and getting a ticket for the accident (double f-ing nay!); and now a day of training at work. Ugh. I'm sooooo ready for a nap.
I might try a ballet class tomorrow. I've been thinking about going back for like a year now. Jazzercise is ok, but it's not the same and I need to mix it up. So, I might drag myself to a beginning ballet class which should be easy for my brain but may be tough on the old body. Getting past how I used to look and how I look now is going to be tough!
I read my hororscope for this month and this week was to be the WORST. I'm sorry your week was kinda stinky. I'm sure next week will be much better.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy ballet!!!