The entire case for placing the baby for adoption is in jeopardy. This isn't a simple "change of mind" kind of case, it's way more complicated than that and it may drag on for months. The agency may have to turn it over to the county.
We are not foster parents.
We are walking away.
I've thought over and over again how to discuss the situation on my blog, but since we are no longer part of the story unless something drastically changes before we are matched again, I'm not comfortable putting it in a public forum. Suffice to say, this is something that we never thought we'd be facing, and we are not in any position to face a court challenge. If this baby's father truly can parent, then I hope he steps up and claims his position as his father and provides a safe and stable home.
My heart breaks. For everyone. KUP
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you're facing another loss like this :(
ReplyDeleteMy heart is breaking for you. I'm so sorry. Sending you all the love and positive thoughts I can. This is going to sound strange, but if you need to vent...feel free to e-mail me!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh G, I'm so, so sorry. My heart breaks for you. I don't know what else to say except that I'm thinking of you during this heartbreaking time. Abiding with you.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry doesn't say enough to cover it but I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I wish I had more to offer you. I've been thinking of you lately. I'll continue he to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteMy heart breaks for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so sorry that you're going through this again. I can't imagine that heartache, but I'm here reading and hoping your heart heals as quickly as it can. :(
ReplyDeleteOh this is so awful. I'm so sorry I didn't see this till just now.
ReplyDeleteI missed this somehow when you first posted it too, but wanted to let you I am thinking of you. I hate that you are going through it again.
ReplyDelete