Tuesday, May 7, 2013

PSA- Pain with Inter.course

http://drdrew.com/039-dr-andrew-t-goldstein/

In listening to Dr. Drew's podcast I came across this guest, a doctor who specializes in research for pelvic pain. I haven't revisited the treatment of my pelvic pain for years, but after this podcast I'm thinking my journey to try to resolve it isn't quite over.

If you experience chronic pelvic pain, I encourage you to check out this podcast or Dr. Goldstein's website.

1 comment:

  1. I came here looking for your book tour post, for The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption... I look forward to reading that and commenting later. In the meantime, I saw this and it peaked my interest! I will check out the podcast, as I am currently in treatment with a urogynocologist and physical therapist specializing in the pelvic floor. I am amazed at how much I am learning and how much working with both of them has helped me to heal. I keep meaning to blog about my experience and one these days intend to, as with so many things, I don't think enough people are aware of what causes/contributes to pelvic pain and how to make it better. Thank you for your PSA! :)

    ReplyDelete