| The Roy.al Gor.ge |
| Where we did this. Have I mentioned my paralyzing fear of heights? |
| Vai.l is my favorite ski area by far. Also the scene of the summer's Interna.tional Da.nce Fes.tival, which I like to go to every now and then. |
| Fall hiking near Vai.l |
| Gr.eat Sa.nd Dunes Nat.ional Park |
| Cre.sted Bu.tte is one of my favorite mountain towns. We've been there in the fall and winter. Next up is summer for their amazing wildflowers! |
| Ara.pahoe Ba.sin. Our beach party spot during spring skiing. To get this prime spot, we had to leave the house at 4:30am! |
| Stea.boat Spr.ings. A great day here, especially for S, the powderhound! |
| Look at all that snow on S's truck! It was 20 degrees below zero when I took this picture. brrrr |
Wow, those are beautiful places. How lucky you are to live nearby all of them!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Jealous. Minnesota is just a big wet mess right now.
ReplyDeleteAn ICLW Visit from #2
liddy @ the unfair struggle (mfi, speedskating, life)
Beautiful places, fun pictures:)
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW #51
What beautiful pictures and locations. I can see why you love them all.
ReplyDeleteICLW #74 Dragondreamer's Lair