Here it is. Enjoy!
 |
The room when we first looked at the house, a dining room.
Note the china closet. |
|
|
|
|
 |
Another shot showing the other side of the arch
and second closet. Oh, and S. :) |
|
 |
| Demo! |
|
|
 |
| Voila! |
 |
| Closet with baskets and shelving |
 |
| Second closet with a double hang set up. |
 |
| One more for good measure. Dresser and changing table are Craig.slist finds |
It's still a work in progress but the vision is coming together, albeit slowly. We don't have curtains yet because I can't decide on a fabric, and we decided we need an area rug but I haven't looked for one. We also have a glider - thanks Jenny! and I'm planning on recovering the cushions to match.
...and I changed my blog background yet again. It's kind of like my hair, I keep getting bored. :)
Ohh...I like it. Especially the closet. Our guest room closets are woefully inadequate. :-\
ReplyDeleteI love that wall color! It is certainly coming along. I am trying to figure out curtains too, but we haven't even gotten so far as to clean out the room yet. That is our project for spring break. You have inspired me.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely! Really like the paint color choice :)
ReplyDeletefun!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I love the wall color too, and that shelving. Also love the new blog background.
ReplyDeleteThat is quite the transformation! It is looking good!
ReplyDelete