Monday, January 31, 2011

Perfect Moment Monday - Weather and In-Laws

1.  Warm weather.  It was in the high 60's, sunny and clear on Friday and Saturday.  S went mountain biking and I do believe this is the first time he's biked in January.  Yesterday was cooler, but still nice enough to take the dog on a long walk. 

2.  My sister-in-law offered to give us an old car seat to trade-in at that huge baby store...you know which one I'm talking about.  I had been thinking that we should get my parents a pack n' play for their house so we could use a discount.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how I long for the warm weather now! Can you believe the change??

    Excellent thing for your SIL to do. If a couple of booster seats are trade-in-able, let me know and I'll donate those to your pak-n-play cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad the weather is good in Denver.

    I hope that you get to use the pack 'n play soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blah...Blizzard warnings here in Chicago...

    ReplyDelete