It's finally snowing in Colorado. I am thankful that we had a long warm Fall as it allowed S to get our heating system upgraded without too many cold days in the house, but I'm ready for winter.
To kick off the holiday season I invited 4 couples and their kids over for a dinner party on Saturday. They all accepted and only one baby was being babysat. Ten adults, 3 kids, 2 dogs (we had to babysit my in-laws dog) and barely enough room around the table. Still, I managed not to burn dinner, had enough food for everyone and it was a fun relaxing evening. As relaxing as it can get with 2-year-olds wanting to "investigate" everything that's tippy that is.

I am so in awe of someone who can entertain like that. Sounds like a fun evening!
ReplyDeleteWho needs heat with a great crowd like that in the house? Sounds like a lot of fun ... and a spark for memories for all those kids.
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting from Write Mind Open Heart Perfect Moment Mondays...
ReplyDeleteI live in CO too and smiled when I saw the huge snowflakes this morning.
Your dinner party sounds like so much fun.
Thanks for sharing your Perfect Moment!
That sounds like a spectacular evening. And, I am soooooo jealous of y'all having snow.
ReplyDeleteHey, chaos is always better amongst friends! Sounds like a perfect evening.
ReplyDelete