This weekend S started on our heating system. Thank goodness we're having a nice warm start to fall but he's feeling the pressure to get it up and running before mid-October when we're guaranteed to start getting cold. He worked all day Saturday and Sunday working on it and didn't even get to go mountain biking. That left me to take care of all household chores which we normally split. It sucked (I hate doing laundry), but there's a silver lining. We're a team, picking up slack when the other one is too busy. He did it for me before we left for vacation and now it's my turn.

I Capture Perfect Moments.
Yay for teamwork! Boo for housework! I so feel your pain on that one.
ReplyDeleteIt's great how you've got each other's backs like that. Yay for your new heating system and yay for your folded laundry!
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for noticing how perfect it is.
I'm visiting from Weebles Wobblog to check out your Perfect Moment!
ReplyDeleteOver the weekend my hubby and I were tag-teaming all kinds of chores, errands, etc...and I thought, "What a great team we make!"
Thanks for noticing and having gratitude for your team mate. It helps me to feel even more grateful about mine.
Thanks for sharing your Perfect Moment!
I love doing laundry. crazy. I know.
ReplyDeleteLife is so much easier with a team mate by your side isnt it :)
ReplyDelete