I wish I weren't!
I have a long list of to-do's waiting for me. Naturally, I'm catching up on my blog reading.
I've got some pretty pics I want to put up but our internet at home is still crapping out (thank you Qw.est) despite a call to them yesterday. *grrr* One of these days something will get figured out. Like I'll give up and cancel the damn service.
Adoption news: Our original case worker has come back to the agency and is going to be taking on our case again. So, in the next few weeks I guess we have to schedule a "catch-up" appointment. Along with a big old WTF. Oh wait, I know they can't control people coming and going but still. Other than that I think I actually forgot about the adoption for a couple of days while we were in Haw.aii. That was kind of nice.
Welcome back! I'm glad you were able to relax!
ReplyDeleteIt's always nice when you can just let go and forget about things for a while. I feel like adoption, thoughts of adoption and all that jazz are impacting EVERYTHING - work, dreams, home life, etc. I'm excited, but it is SO overwhelming! :-) Take care & good luck!
ReplyDelete