Monday, May 24, 2010

Perfect Moment Monday - Meeting

Last week was probably the busiest, stressful week I've had so far since I started this job.

But, on Thursday I got to meet a bloggy friend for the first time.  I told S that we would probably have one drink then I would be home.  Three hours later I glanced at my watch.  The time had flown by as we gabbed non-stop about, well, everything.

Luckily I have an understanding husband!


I Capture
Perfect Moments.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE when that happens!

    Bloggy connections, I've found, can be very real.

    Kudos to your husband for being so understanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I have met a handful of women online,,they have become so of the best friends I have. They "GET ME" , they see me for who I am...I'm so glad that you got to meet your friend and had such a good time. We all need that...some time to just be with the people who help make us....well...us. PERFECT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trail markers? LOL! They seemed so random, I never would have guessed. Makes perfect sense though. I guess DH and I created a giant one! At least it was in front of a huge wall, so it won't confuse too many hikers. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful In Real Life chit-chat with a bloggy friend. So glad that helped relieve the tensions of the crazy week.
    And here's to understanding, loving spouses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am visiting from Lori's Perfect Moment Monday.

    Isn't it fun to meet a fellow blogger face-to-face? So glad you had fun!

    Thanks for sharing your Perfect Moment!

    ReplyDelete