One of the pumps on our boiler burned out Friday night. We knew it needed to be replaced (several piping problems, a bad control valve and it was making lots of noise all winter). I wish it had lasted just a little bit longer - it's 60 degrees in my house now and S isn't sure if he can get it jerry-rigged to work a little bit longer. I guess this means he has quite a project for the summer!
22 days of skiing and I have at least a couple more to go! It's kind of becoming a drag at this point but two weeks ago something clicked and I figured out how to ski in powder so I need to get all the practice I can before losing it all over the summer!
We finally unwrapped the crib that has been sitting in our living room for 2 weeks. It's hanging out in the attic until we have the room ready.
Easter was nice - visiting with S's family and stopped by my parent's on the way home. Ate too much. Usual holiday stuff.
Our parents/extended families are being really excited for us which is kind of nice. I haven't been exactly chipper lately so at least someone is.
I really shouldn't make the comment that I'm officially in the longest "pregnancy" ever (that 9 month mark is somewhat depressing to me even though I knew it wasn't going to happen in less than a year!). It just gives people who have been pregnant an opening to say things like "Well, at least you can drink during your pregnancy". And then it goes downhill from there with S whining that he never got his 9-month DD. *roll*
My cousin refuses to choose a wedding dress and her wedding is Oct. 10. I think that at this point she's tried on more dresses than I did and I thought I was being ridiculous given the number of times I went out shopping. All this wedding talk makes me realize that as fun as our wedding was, I don't miss the planning one bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment