Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Am I....?

haha, made ya' look.  :)

I seem to be having trouble adjusting to my new schedule.  Since I don't have to be up at 5:15am to teach a 6am class anymore I sure don't want to get up when the alarm goes off for S.  In fact, getting up at 6:30am is seriously difficult.  My guess is that because S disturbs my sleep by getting up early (for the last couple of months it's been 4:30am) when I fall back asleep it's making it much more difficult to get moving.  Hmmm...should try an experiment.  I mean even if I don't have to be at work until 8:00 I could totally do something useful in the morning.  Like dishes.  Oh yeah, that makes me want to jump out of bed! 

Found out yesterday that the dresser I bought for the nursery isn't deep enough for a changing pad.  DAMN.

2 comments:

  1. Eh, just use a towel or something fluffy for the top of the dresser. Just don't walk away from the kiddo when it's on there. :0)
    I still can't get used to the time change. Getting old sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, good idea. I threw a changing table (total waste of $) on my registry yesterday since my mom offered to pay for the crib but was about 2 months late on that offer (mom-in-law beat her to it). I figure if she wants to get me the table that's fine...have to see if I can fit everything into the tiny room though!

    ReplyDelete