I've become somewhat absent in blogging because I've got zip. Homestudy, classes, approval, it's all over. During the waiting game there's a whole lot of nothing. Ok, not exactly nothing, but how many posts do you want to read about how frustrated I am? I think I'd lose most of you after the first week!
So, all that's left to do? Ski, ski, ski, ski, ski
The snow has been dismal this year, but it looks like we're finally getting a turnaround.

There's a certain perfection in powder.
ReplyDeleteAt least that's what my husband tells me :-)
Abiding with you during the wait, Geochick.
I am visiting from Lori's at Weebles Wobblog Perfect Moment post.
ReplyDeleteSkiing isn't the worst way to spend your time! LOL
Glad you noticed a Perfect Moment and shared it with us.
I am new to your blog. Thanks for sharing! Skiing sounds like a totally fun getaway! Make the most of that fresh pow...as they call it!
ReplyDeleteYeah for snow! I wanted to let you know that I gave you a Beautiful Blogger Award because your blog rocks and I like that you unleash every now and then.
ReplyDelete