Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The ubiquitous 2WW *edit*

I just realized that I'm in it for the first time in 11 months.

huh.  Yeah, I'm sure that the one time we did it in the right window in which I jumped up immediately after to pee will be the time that I end up pregnant.


If that's the case I'm gonna want all my money back from the acupuncturist, insurance company, pharmacist, and R.E.  I could practically buy a car with that!

*edit for clarity*
2WW for those of you who don't know:   The two weeks between the time you ovulate and you get your period.  Also known as the longest two weeks ever when you're trying.


For the record:  We aren't trying, it just so happened that I noticed some ovulation symptoms and counted backwards to the first day of my cycle.    

5 comments:

  1. Not to sound stupid or anything...but we didn't do IVF or anythinga and I don't know what 2WW means...help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...sending good thoughts with the wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, the infamous 2ww. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are in it together sista!! :) We aren't actually really "trying" (lets face, what's the point) but I actually got AF on my own, got that weird crampy pinchy feeling on CD17 so we figured wtf, lets give it a go! I am sending you all the good vibes I can babe!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya. We aren't actually trying either but since my body seems to now be ovulating (what?) there have been maing 2 ww's around here. It is a long shot for us but part of me thinks it has to happen someday, right?

    ReplyDelete