But that's not the point. When we started the infertility journey I ended up getting to the point where I needed to find people to comiserate with. I was on the message board for a little over a year I think but have been so lucky to make some great friends that I still keep in touch with. Finally, last week I was able to meet B who lives in San Francisco. She and her hubby were awesome, cooking me dinner and letting a virtual stranger invade their home for a couple of hours. Now I've managed to meet IRL 3 of the women who became my virtual friends through the message board and I'm hoping that one day I'll get to meet a few more!

I Capture
Perfect Moments.
Perfect Moments.
we *loved* having you over and getting to meet you, too! wish we could have visited more and i wish i could say we'll return the favor in CO soon. maybe one of these days.... in the meantime, earthquakes aren't that bad (usually!), really. san francisco loves you, too. :)
ReplyDelete