Finally, after 2 trying days of attempting to look busy and wondering which damn project I'm going to charge to, I'm officially on vacation! Well, in 15 minutes or so.
I have a few hopes:
1. The self-tanner doesn't streak. I'm a 30+ SPF'er but I still like to "look tan". Well, orangey-tan.
2. No norovirus on the ship! I am going to be a antibacterial freak on the ship which is pretty weird for me.
3. We have good weather! Actually, I'll take 85 degrees and raining in a beautiful locale over work any day.
4. Not too many annoying old people on the ship. hehe. I actually got the comment today that I'm too young to take a cruise. *giggle*
5. Not too many kids on the ship. Hey, it's during the school year, maybe we have a chance.
6. That S gets to see a shark. It's a nurse shark that hangs out at a reef and I booked the excursion just for him. Me? I'll either be in a panic between the shark and the barracuda who also likes to hang there or back on the boat rum punch in hand a full 30 minutes before anyone else is done snorkeling.
7. I still fit into my clothes when we get back. Oof, that's a tall order.
No matter what I know we'll have fun. :) (barring the norovirus)
Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving! *mwah*
No comments:
Post a Comment