Hey, it's a New Moon tonight! Yes, I've been sucked into the Twilight books....actually I've only read the first one but I'm now wondering what happened to the hold I put on New Moon at the library. hmm...should check that out.
For the record, after reading the first book I'm not nearly as enamored as I was with Harry Potter. IMO J.K. Rowling is a better writer. Still, it's entertaining enough and it made me laugh out loud (vampires sparkling in the sunlight - seriously??)
If I were still a romantic 15 year old I'd be all over these books. Alas, I'm 35 and cynicism has dominated my outlook for some time now.
Haha, they are addicting, arent they. Such a guilty pleasure. I hate that I love them. I can send you my second copy of New Moon if you want it. I ordered a used copy on my b-day, and ended up getting another one from a mystery person the same day. Still no idea who sent it....
ReplyDeleteNew Moon IMO is the worst of the series, however, I liked it because I am SO Team Jacob, LOL! I like the books in this order Eclipse (#3), Twilight (#1), Breaking Dawn (#4) and New Moon (#2). I am excited to see how the movie will turn out, especially since Taylor Lautner (the kid who plays Jacob) is pretty much shirtless the entire movie!! :-) I am a dirrty old lady and I am NOT ashamed!!!
ReplyDeletehee hee. I'm actually liking New Moon better than Twilight - there's more action early on. Bella sure is full of drama though - that's getting annoying.
ReplyDelete