Me: What about Seth?
S: silent, driving
Me: What about (next name)?
S: Wait, I have to process the first name: says the name out loud with our last name, says, "hey we named you after the guy who created Fa.mily G.uy!" Yeah, sure it sounds ok, mark that one.
Me: Ok, what about Stone?
S: (repeats similar process)... Huh.
Me: Yeah, we can't name our child after a beer we like...
...and on and on all the way to Chatfield...
p.s. Pretty soon there's going to be a giant list of possible names posted on our living room wall for us to peruse over the next year or so. :)

I Capture
Perfect Moments.
Perfect Moments.
You're too funny.
ReplyDeleteWe had trouble finding boys names. I should have tapped into you!
Great banter, youz guyz. So glad you're part of Perfect Moment Monday!
hee hee, thanks! We're focusing on boys names now because it is difficult! There's more choices for a girl that we like so far...
ReplyDeleteAtleast y'all have a good last name! Ours literally sounds like the ass end of something "hinds" *insert eye roll here*. I liked the name "Alana" until I said it aloud. "Alana Hinds", yup-sounds like a stripper or a porn star. *sigh* Everything either sounds like the Duke or Dutchess of Cornwall or a porn star. Somedays, I love my life. lol
ReplyDelete