Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Things change...
Our adoption caseworker is leaving the agency because her husband accepted a job in another state. I'm not worried about being transferred to another caseworker but it is a little weird because I feel like she really knows us after the weeks of the homestudy. I'm sure we'll meet with the new caseworker once we're shuffled around but the history isn't really there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aw, tara, i'm so sorry to hear that. :( i'm sure everything will be fine and i guess it's better that she's leaving now that you're on the list instead of in the middle of the homestudy or something. but, still. that blows.
ReplyDelete