Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Whoa! Was it worth all of the frustration? It looks like it! I'm so jealous, but I'm not sure I want to embark on a kitchen remodel just yet (no matter how bad we need it). Looks great! Do you have any contractors to recommend yet? lol
Beautiful!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Was it worth all of the frustration? It looks like it! I'm so jealous, but I'm not sure I want to embark on a kitchen remodel just yet (no matter how bad we need it). Looks great! Do you have any contractors to recommend yet? lol
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing!!! GREAT job Tara & Scott!!
ReplyDelete