Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Benadryl and Me don't play well together
oof. I have some sort of skin allergy reaction rash that popped up last Friday afternoon. Suspect is the cleaning stuff my chiro must use on his table since it showed up soon after an appointment and only on my arms. Not a huge deal, not itchy, just teeny small annoying bumps. This morning I thought I should try taking a 1/2 dose of benadryl. Fast forward to 2 hours later and that was a HUGE mistake. Apparently my system doesn't play well - I feel like a bumbling clumsy fool. Hope it goes away soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ugh, I don;t think Benadryl plays well with anyone. Mike especially. On MOnday, I told him just how useless he is. Needless to say, he was doped up on the stuff. Hope your rash goes away soon!
ReplyDelete