Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
We're on the same page....for now
Last night I asked Scott how he felt at the baby shower. His response: "Jealous". That's new. Usually I'm the one who's jealous and frustrated and he tries to blow it off and be positive even if he isn't feeling that way. I guess everything we've had to go through in the past few months with the homestudy has made it crystal-clear to him that ours is not an easy path to navigate. 'bout time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Out of curiosity, do you plan on having a shower?
ReplyDelete