A couple of my college friends are visiting this weekend. I got to hang out with Susan (from San Fran) yesterday and she gamely took the body-sculpting class I subbed yesterday morning. We had a great time. My friend Sally and her husband came in yesterday and we're supposed to meet them this morning for brunch (whenever she manages to wake her lazy butt up and tell me what time). She wants to go to the Brown Palace and I always forget that money is no object to her. We're looking at $90 for brunch (no alcohol, that's an extra $20 per person) for me and Scott. Yikes-o-rama. So, we'll suck it up and do one of those "Denver" things that we never do. I have to say, I'm hoping she couldn't get a reservation and we can go somewhere else that is less expensive and doesn't have the siren's call of the buffet...
Scott watched the adoption video this morning. He says it looks great! I'm still not going to watch it. :)
I'm currently blowing through "Baby Bargains" OMG, how many crib manufacturers can there be? Did anyone read "Baby 411" and is it any good?
Blog issues: I think I fixed the comments problem.
Sorry, didn't read it. I avoided most baby books like the plague. After using the crib my bro & I used as babies, I seriously wonder how horrible other cribs can actually be. I mean, mine was built in 1980, and it's held up fine. "baby Bargains" pisses me off, and I didn't even pick it up.
ReplyDeletetara, i liked baby bargains for some things. you can find the good brands and then look for deals/used whatever. baby 411 we had in malta but i never got around to it!
ReplyDeleteJon LOVED that book. Lol. He seriously wouldn't buy anything until he checked it out in there.
ReplyDelete