Two engineers get married, delay baby-making and get hit with the unexplained infertility stick. Eight years: multiple failed cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 long adoption wait and successful adoption (Baby X); 2nd long adoption wait, 1 failed placement, 1 failed match and finally 1 successful placement (Baby Z). This is my story.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Drum roll please....
Here it is! The official first baby item we've bought! Ok, we're not officially on the list yet because we haven't had our final meeting, my birthmother letter isn't done, and Scott hasn't even started his letter. meh. all technicalities at this point.
And this is the funnel cloud that I saw from our front door this afternoon. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow! i want flipper slippers!!! congrats, and let the shopping commence. what is a funnel cloud???
ReplyDeletewoooo hooo! thanks for the invite... I'm SO SO SO excited for you. And I'll try not to jinx us about the weather any more, I promise. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG, those flipper slippers are the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove them!
ReplyDelete